05 Aug Lady Luck’s Vegas Review
The lovely NoGNoG was nice enough to review our time together in Seattle. I thought I’d try something new, and re-post it here. Her review, and others, can be found on the the Concierge Du Monde forums.
* Date of encounter: August 2009.
* Name of companion: Smith Curren
* Website of companion: www.smithcurren.com
* Location of encounter: Las Vegas
* Duration of encounter (how much time did you spend together?): We started at 5:00 p.m. and ended around 10 a.m.
* Were his photos and description accurate?: Yes, he was cute, sexy, and adorable in this quirky way. It would be easy for any woman to become infatuated with him. 😉
* Physical description of companion: He has brown, spiky hair, brown eyes, and freckles. He wore the exact same suit that he wore in a professional modeling photo he has on his website (he calls it his “70s suit”, I think it looks more 40s to me). He is of slender build, and has a very nice body. He is a little taller than me (I’m about 5’5”, he may be about 5’8” or 5’9”), and when he walks he kind of has this little strut, which I thought was so cute. I told him he looked a little like Jon Cryer from Pretty in Pink (Duckie), and he made a face, but that is definitely a good thing! (Duckie’s“The Man”! LOL). He looks a little older than 29, but that’s definitely not a bad thing.
* Attitude of companion: Smith is the most fun dinner date you could hope to spend an evening with. He has no airs or pretentions at all. When you think of male escorts, you think of a smooth, debonair, suave playboy wearing a tuxedo, but he’s this genial surfer dude, the last guy you would expect to be in this line of work, but that actually works in his favor, if you want someone who is genuine. I never felt like he was acting or just doing a job. He is who he is – what you see is what you get.
He also has a great sense of humor – we were cracking up laughing at all these silly things. He is also a good conversationalist (plus he has a sexy voice). We never ran out of things to talk about. I felt like he was like an old friend I had known for years instead of a couple of months (we regularly exchanged phone calls and emails before we met).He was very polite and gentlemanly in public, and when he is behind closed doors, he is very seductive and accommodating to your every need. Whatever you want, he will give you, and then some. Plus, it is easy to give it right back to him. 😉
* How did the companion make you feel?: Like a queen and a sex goddess (if I’m allowed to say that!). It was easy to relax around him. I was kind of nervous, even though I hired a companion before (which was a total disaster), but he was able to make me feel at ease.
* Please describe the experience: I planned a “Vintage Vegas”-themed date for the evening. I got a room at the El Cortez Cabana Suites, which is a retro-modern boutique hotel that looks like it came out of Rat Pack-era Vegas. He met me at my door and handed me a red rose, and wished me a “Happy Birthday”. That was so sweet of him! Then I gave him the donation along with a very funny card that made him laugh. After that we took a cab to the Sinatra restaurant at Encore. Since he’s a big Sinatra fan, he was ecstatic. We had a wonderful dinner and afterwards, as we were walkingthrough the casino, he tried to give me some PDA, which I’m not too crazy about (even with past boyfriends), but I let him kiss me on the cheek. He never stopped holding my hand, which was so romantic.
After dinner, we went for a walk on the Strip. I got to be his personal tour guide. We stopped at Starbucks at Fashion Show Mall and he had his signature drink, an iced Americano while I had a strawberry Frappuccino. We talked for a little bit, then we went across the street to the Venetian. Too bad we didn’t get to go on a gondola ride – it was $16.00 a person! Later we walked around the pool area at the Flamingo and I showed him Bugsy Siegel’s plaque. We shared a kiss there, then we walked to the Bellagio, where we saw the fountain show. I was thinking about heading to a free burlesque show at the Foundation Room after that, but I decided not to torture Smith any more than I already did by making him wait. 😉 After the show, we took a cab back to the hotel.
Well, as much as I would like to fill you in on all the juicydetails, let’s just say that Smith made me feel “uplifted” (he’ll know exactly what I’m talking about). We listened to music on his iPod in between breaks. He also gave me a really sensuous body massage. He was very open-minded and didn’t rush anything. I was extremely nervous when we got in the room, but he was very understanding and did not pressure me, which I appreciated. (Don’t you wish every man behaved this way? You “regular” guys out there better take notes! LOL)
He actually stayed a couple of hours longer than he was supposed to. I was disappointed he was leaving (too bad I didn’t have enough of a donation to hire him for a longer period of time), but he “uplifted” me one more time, so I didn’t feel too bad after that LOL. I decided to “punish” him by not asking him to take a shower with me, but we made plans to see each other again in the future. I even showed him some of my pen collection that I brought along with me and he seemed genuinely interested in them. He gave me a passionate kiss goodbye, and he sent me a sweet text message an hour later when I was getting ready to leave the hotel, thanking me for an amazing evening.
* Would you recommend this companion to other ladies?: As much as I would like to be selfish and keep Smith as my personal sex slave, I would recommend him to any lady who wants to pamper and spoil herself. He will definitely make you feel special. You’d be wasting your time if you tried to look for someone else (although he said if he’s in Vegas, he’ll be busy – sorry, ladies! LOL). 😉