10 May Review: Amber’s Group Outing
The lovely NoGNoG was nice enough to review our time together in Seattle. I thought I’d try something new, and re-post it here. Her review, and others, can be found on the the Concierge Du Monde forums.
* Date of encounter: May 31, 2010
* Name of companion: Smith Curren
* Website of companion: www.smithcurren.net
* Location of encounter: Seattle, WA
* Duration of encounter (how much time did you spend together?): Several hours with a break in the middle of the day.
* Were his photos and description accurate? Yes
* Physical description of companion: Dark hair, lovely eyes, taller than me (but who isn’t?), very sexy and handsome.
* Attitude of companion: Attentive and caring. Funny, very funny. Terrific sense of humor. Chivalrous and sweet.
* How did the companion make you feel? I was so nervous but he was so very understanding and that helped immensely. I felt interesting and attractive.
* Please describe the experience: We had a very nice lunch and then a tour through a museum, followed by a hunt for a nearby Starbucks. It was a group of us and Smith was well up to the challenge of keeping us all entertained. An impressive undertaking which he handled with aplomb and an ease that spoke of confidence and skill. I enjoyed myself immensely and as I was very nervous having the first meeting in a group was a huge relief. Smith is very personable with an excellent sense of humor. I can’t emphasize that enough because it is so important to me. I also found him to be attentive and intuitive to emotions and body language. At the end of the evening we regrouped for dinner which was so enjoyable I forgot the time and wound up having to get my car out of hock. (slightly long and not terribly interesting story) Bless his patience while he waited for me to get safely on the road home. And also, bless the patience of the lady who was waiting for him to get back from escorting me to my car. The whole adventure was wonderfully out of character for me. I definitely plan to see him again if he’s available.
* Would you recommend this companion to other ladies? Abso-smurfly.